Ah, the holidays. The perfect time of year to gather with family and exchange gifts while enjoying a delicious feast. But have you ever thought about what truck drivers want for Christmas? You’ve seen these hard-working individuals tirelessly carry goods around everywhere during all hours of day or night during this holiday season; they deserve a special present too! To truly show your love and appreciation, why not take some extra time to find out what will really make their holiday special? In this blog post, we’re uncovering everything that truck drivers need and want for Christmas —from functional accessories to thoughtful items that show your gratitude—so join us as we explore how you can put a smile on their faces this season.
10 things truck drivers want for Christmas:
- 12V Cooler – to help keep their food and drinks cold.
- New seat cushion(s) – with all the driving they do it’s important that they are as comfortable as possible.
- Wireless headphones – these are good when they are exercising during their downtime in between trips.
- Slow cooker – if your trucker is trying to eat healthier on the road and avoid all the fast food stops these are great to have.
- Sunglasses – these are needed at all times of the year, even when the sun is reflecting off of the snow.
- Massage gun – the days are long, and a massage gun can help relax some of those sore muscles.
- Dash cam – you never know when the trucker in your life may need this one, but it’s definitely beneficial to have.
- Playing cards – card games and other portable items are great to have when they have time to chill out with friends.
- Portable mattresses and pillows – these things can wear down quickly depending on use – so new ones are always nice to have.
- New clothing (hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts) – new clothing is always nice to have and comes in handy during the colder months.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand what truck drivers want for Christmas. While they may not be the most vocal group, they surely deserve some extra holiday cheer! From useful presents that make their drives more comfortable to thoughtful gifts that show your appreciation, there are plenty of ways to put a smile on a truck driver’s face this season. So take some time to find out what would really make their holiday special, and spread some happiness on the roads this year!
Looking to join an amazing team?
Roeder Cartage Co. Inc. has a family atmosphere and offers great pay and regular training for all our drivers. If you’re interested in working for our team, check out our careers page today.